This section would like to juxtapose the contributions by the curators from different countries with a selection of video Works from the Audiovisual Collections @ The New Museum of Networked Art – and allow a view to the artistic creation of a country since 2000.
While the guest curators mainly focus their selection of most recent works, the complementiing selection is featuring videos created since 2000, mostly however after 2004, when the digital video formats started dominating the video creation.
The French selections include the two contributions by Simmone Dompeyre
Mémoire (Memory) [total duration: 27:07] – Sylvie Denet, Train Un (03:30)
– Marie Minot, Tropical Amnesia (05:03 / subtitled in English)
– Erwan Soumi, Le Bateau de Thésée (02:28 / subtitled in English)
– Nathalie Joffre, He told me that his garden (09:30)
– Gérard Cairaschi, Magia (06:36)
Je est un autre [total duration: 30:56] – Agnès Quillet, Paysage (00:59)
– Jonas Schloesing, Je ne suis personne (05:55 / unfortunately, there is no English subtitles of this film)
– Johanna Vaude, Inner Stranger (05:00)
– Sigfried Bréger, Catleyas (07:01 / I’m currently working on the English subtitles)
– Les Sœurs H, La Vie de Fraulein Erzebeth est une sorte de chaos organisé (12:01 / subtitled in English)
Audiovisual Collection @ The New Museum of Networked Art
curated by Wilfried Agricola de Cologne